Product's name in Japanese：PATATTOμ "PATATTO" is an onomatopoeia that expresses the sound of closing quickly.
Origami Seat μ
Just open and push: A foldable stool smaller than an A4 sheet of paper
When folded, the Origami Seat μ is smaller than a size A4 sheet of paper, with an approximate thickness of just 2 cm (0.8 inches),
making it the most portable product with the smallest folded size in the entire Origami Seat line.
By popular demand, the Origami Seat μ is now available online. Despite its light weight of just 200 g (0.4 lbs), it is strong enough to support up to 100 kg (220 lbs), making it safe for everyone from children to adults to use.
Available in three colors: red, yellow, and blue. Perfect for outdoor occasions like festivals, fireworks displays, school sporting events, camping, and viewing seasonal flowers and colors.
The seat is now easier than ever to set up.
● It may be difficult to open when using for the first time.( >> VIDEO )
● Please follow the instruction during use and use only after properly assembled. There is a danger of falling over if not properly assembled.
● Please avoid use on uneven surfaces, steep inclines or in unstable areas. The product may be damage or fall over.
● Please do not use for purposes other than sitting.
● Please be careful to avoid getting fingers caught in gaps when assembling and folding.
● Please have a guardian close by when being used by a child.
● Sitting on the corners of the seat may cause the shape to deform. Please sit in the middle of the seat without exaggerated force.
● Please keep away from flame or lit cigarettes.
● Please use neutral detergent when removing soiling.